Effective: March 6, 2020
When we refer to “WISOFT”, we mean the following legal entity:
“WISOFT” Adrian Wieczorek
ul. Milczańska 16g/5
61-131 Poznań, Poland
Registration No. (REGON): 300696133
VAT No.: PL7822231172
WISOFT acts as the controller or processor of your information, as explained in more detail in the “Identifying the Data Controller and Processor” section below.
- Cloud Applications (Plugins/Add-ons/Apps) available through Atlassian Marketplace system and extending Atlassian host services (“Atlassian Services”) functionality (collectively, referred to as “Services”)
- Cloud Applications (Apps) available through LiveChat Marketplace system and extending LiveChat customer service platform ("LiveChat Platform") functionality (collectively, referred to as “Services”),
- WISOFT’s websites (collectively, the “Websites”) and other interactions (e.g., customer service inquiries, etc.) you may have with us.
We will further refer to Atlassian Services and LiveChat Platform as “Partner Services“.
If you do not agree with the terms, do not access or use the Services, Websites or any other aspect of WISOFT’s business.
Information We Collect And Receive
Any information collected about you is only used for the purposes indicated within this policy. We respect your privacy and we do not disclose any information about you to any third-party unless its disclosure is required by law. WISOFT may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- Customer Data. Customers or individuals with granted access to a Service by a Customer (“Authorized Users”) routinely submit Customer Data to us when using the Services. WISOFT also receive and in some instances collect information from Partner Services:
- Person identifiable information: Provided by Partner Services information used to identify Authorized Users within the Services (email, license number, user and/or team ID, etc.)
- Content from Partner Services: This information is processed by our Services and may also be collected depending on the nature of the particular Service. Please refer to App’s specific Security and Privacy statement for detailed information on which content is processed and collected by App.
- Service related information: Any data entered explicitly into our Services by Authorized Users (configuration settings etc.)
- Other Information. WISOFT also collects, generates and/or receives Other Information:
- Services Metadata. When an Authorized User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorized Users work. (For more details, please refer to Add-on’s specific Security and Privacy statement)
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. WISOFT collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system and browser is used.
- Location information. We receive information from you, your Customer and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by your employer, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. WISOFT may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your browser.
- Usage Information:
- Contact Information. Any contact information that Authorized User chooses to provide (such as, an email address for service inquiry)
- Additional Information Provided to WISOFT. We receive Other Information when submitted to our Websites (e.g., comments on Documentation Space, etc.), requesting support or otherwise communicate with us.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services.
How We Use Information
Customer Data will be used by WISOFT in accordance with Customer’s instructions, Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. WISOFT is a Data Processor of Customer Data and Customer is the controller. Customer may, for example, use the Services to grant and remove access to an add-on, assign roles and configure settings, access, modify, export, share and remove Customer Data and otherwise apply its policies to the Services.
WISOFT uses Other Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, Websites and business. More specifically, WISOFT uses Other Information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business. This includes use of Other Information to support delivery of the Services under an EULA, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at an Authorized User’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about WISOFT. These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
How We Share And Disclose Information
This section describes how WISOFT may share and disclose Information.
- Customer’s Instructions. WISOFT will solely share and disclose Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the EULA and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Displaying the Services. When an Authorized User submits Other Information, it may be displayed to other Authorized Users in the same or connected information channels. For example, an Authorized User’s name may be displayed within notification visible by other Authorized Users. Please consult the Documentation for more information on Services functionality.
- Collaborating with Others. The Services provide different ways for Authorized Users to collaborate, for example, by sharing some part of their own content.
- Customer Access. Owners, administrators, Authorized Users and other Customer representatives and personnel may be able to access, modify or restrict access to Other Information. This may include, for example, your employer using Service features to export parts of the content, or accessing or modifying your profile details.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services. Additional information about the sub-processors we use to support delivery of our Services is listed at “WISOFT Approved Sub-processors” section.
- During a Change to WISOFT’s Business. If WISOFT engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all Other Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Other Information for any purpose. For example, we may use de-identified Other Information for research purposes, diagnostics or to improve our future Services.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Other Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of WISOFT or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With Consent. WISOFT may share Other Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
WISOFT takes security of data very seriously and works hard to protect Other Information you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the Other Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, WISOFT cannot guarantee that Information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, WISOFT does not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will takes steps to delete such information.
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes, we will notify you by revising the “Effective” date at the top of this policy. We encourage you to review this policy whenever you use our Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Identifying The Data Controller And Processor
WISOFT provides Services to various Customers. If you are an end-user of WISOFT Products as a Customer, then WISOFT may be processing your personal data in the capacity of a Processor, in which case the Customer (your employer or principal) acts as the Controller of your personal data processing. Our Customers determine the purposes of personal data processing by adapting and configuring the Services. Such processing carried out by WISOFT is regulated by data processing agreements with Customers, whereby WISOFT only processes personal data on documented instructions from the Controller. If you have any questions or requests with respect to such processing, you should contact your employer or principal. If you are an employee of one of our Customers and would no longer like us to process your information in connection with WISOFT Services please contact your employer.
If you are a Controller and believe WISOFT is processing your personal data in the capacity of a Processor, you may request signing Data Processor Agreement for WISOFT Add-On Customers (DPA) as provided here. In that case please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. You can usually do this using the settings and tools provided in your Services account. If you cannot use the settings and tools, contact Customer for additional access and assistance.
To the extent that WISOFT’s processing of your Personal Data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, WISOFT relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. WISOFT may also process Other Information that constitutes your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to WISOFT’s use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time.
WISOFT Approved Sub-Processors
WISOFT currently uses third party Sub-processors to provide infrastructure services, and to help us provide customer support and email notifications. Prior to engaging any third party Sub-processor, WISOFT performs diligence to evaluate their privacy, security and confidentiality practices.
WISOFT may use the following Sub-processors to host Customer Data or provide other infrastructure that helps with delivery of our Services:
Cloud Service Provider
Hetzner Online GmbH
WISOFT may use the following Sub-processors to perform other Service functions:
|Atlassian Corporation Plc.||Cloud Service Provider||Australia|
Cloud Service Provider
Cloud-based Customer Support Services
Slack Technologies Ltd.
Cloud-based Email Notification Services
Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict WISOFT’s use of Other Information that constitutes your Personal Data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the Polish Office of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, which is WISOFT’s lead supervisory authority in the European Union. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority:
Office of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data
ul. Stawki 2
00-193 Warsaw, Poland
Tel: +48 22 531 03 00; Fax +48 22 531 03 01
“WISOFT” Adrian Wieczorek
Ul. Milczańska 16g/5